ELGYDIUM SENSITIVE Toothpaste
ELGYDIUM SENSITIVE is a low-abrasion toothpaste gel with just the right fluoride content to effectively protect sensitive teeth (1250 ppm fluoride ions). It helps to reduce dentine hypersensitivity so that you can enjoy hot or cold, acidic or sweet food and drink again.
75 ml tube
- Helps more fluoride bind to the enamel
- Gel formulation for greater comfort
- Sensitive Teeth
How to use
For brushing after every meal, with a soft toothbrush. In the case of fluoride supplements from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor.
ELGYDIUM Sensitive toothpaste gel is smooth, non-abrasive and protects the particularly fragile surface of sensitive teeth. Used for regular brushing, this toothpaste gel contains mostly soluble substances that can penetrate the interdental spaces, pits, fissures and the gum margin, for greater protection.
Fluorinol® (nicomethanol hydrofluoride, 1250 ppm fluoride ions, patented (Patent France 75. 23715)),
- Binds firmly to the enamel to help remineralise, strengthen and protect the teeth.
- Helps to reduce dentine hypersensitivity by 24.5% after two weeks of use (by 67.9% after one month).
Clinical study involving 54 participants (brushing three times a day for 28 days). Dentine sensitivity assessed according to the Schiff Cold Air Sensitivity scale.
- Nicomethanol hydrofluoride (Fluorinol®) helps to remineralise and protect the tooth enamel. It helps the enamel take up five times more fluoride, from the first minute of contact, compared with a standard mineral fluoride (1). This fluoride then helps remineralise the enamel and leaves it more resistant to the acid attacks that cause tooth decay.
(1) L. Jung et al. Rôle du nicométhanol dans le transport d’ions fluor pour favoriser la prévention des caries [The role of nicomethanol in the transport of fluoride ions to promote tooth decay prevention]. (in vitro test)