Pierre Fabre Oral Care on every continent
Pierre Fabre Oral Care is represented on every continent and pursues global development while maintaining a strong regional base in South-West France. Pierre Fabre Oral Care has successfully adapted its awareness-raising actions to the local cultures and lifestyles in each country.
A key global player in oral health
Pierre Fabre Oral Care holds a prominent position in the oral care market. Being a key player in oral health care around the world remains a priority for us.
As a market leader in the pharmaceutical sector's oral health market in France and Europe, Pierre Fabre Oral Care can be found on every continent and in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- Burkina Faso
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Republic of the Congo
- Côte d’Ivoire
THE MIDDLE EAST AND WESTERN ASIA
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
The Pierre Fabre Group across 130 countries
Pierre Fabre Laboratories are represented across 130 countries and generate 56% of their turnover abroad.
A governance system unique in France, Pierre Fabre Laboratories are majority-owned by a recognised public-interest foundation: the Pierre Fabre Foundation. It holds 86% of the Group’s capital, the remaining 14% being divided among employees and the company itself (treasury shares).